There was an error in this gadget

Monday, May 16, 2011

Life Is Amazing!

Even with everything that I have been through and everything that I have had to do to get back to a normal life, things are shaping up for the better. Yesterday was probably one of the best days I have had in my whole life. It wasn't very eventful, nothing super exciting happened. Just a pretty casual day hanging out with the one person I wanted to be with. We went to Del Taco and ended up sitting there for like 2 hours just talking and watching her try to make a crayon pyramid (which is impossible). We then went on a hike that was up by Carlos' house and ended up having a rock throwing contest of who could hit the target the most times... She won. After that we went over to the movie theater and thought about watching Water For Elephants. It was 6 and it started at 7, so we got her a drink and then popped over to Chances house for a while. I showed everyone a video called MeatVideo. It's a pretty insane video about how animals are treated to get the meat we use. Go to meatvideo.com to watch it. That really hit everyone's heart. I asked "Who doesn't want to eat meat anymore?" Everyone raised their hand. I don't know if I will stop eating meat, but just seeing what goes on in that line of work is insane. After being at chances we went back to the theater and decided to watch Thor instead. It was a pretty good movie, other than it was kinda confusing and you can tell there will be a 2nd one. Movie got out at 9 and we decided to just go chill at a park for a while. We didn't even end up getting out of the car because it was creepy. We just talked and listened to music. I took her home, said my goodbye's and was on my way home. The whole ride home I couldn't think anything other than, I have to be the luckiest person alive. So this just goes to show that it doesn't matter what you are doing, where you are, but it's who you are with that can make or break your day. Thank you Karina for making my life so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment