Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday Night!

Wednesday nights are definitely one of the weeks best nights! I love going to Wednesday night youth group. It is so good to get there and hang out with so many great friends and learn about my relationship with God. Especially in the state I'm in right now, it's good to be there and feel like life is pretty normal again. It was great to see that Kaitlyn came to see what our church group was like, hope she keeps coming! I also brought my bindings that I'm selling to show Heather but, she didn't come. She said she would buy them for $150 if she sold her bindings. I'm not sure if they will fit her feet seeing as they are a mens binding meant for my size of feet. David said he would see how much money he had and that he would buy them for $200! Just plain awesome to see that someone realizes how nice of bindings they are. Hopefully I keep healing up quickly and then I'll be able to do sports and active things!

4 comments:

  1. HOORAY!! I was mentioned. We are now best friends...... I mean, what? ;)
    Love you christian! I will fo sho be back! So much fun! Thanks for being my friend there! You're so the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks a lot! I'm just glad your there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made things so much easier going, knowing that I'd have a couple friends. - - Thanks for being my friend, Christian! You're so nice. It really meant a lot at least knowing someone...It made it so much less scary! You're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete