Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Bad Day

Wow... Today had one of the worst beginnings I have ever had! A few months back, I was in a car accident in the canyon because I slid on ice and ended up hitting the front and back of my car into the guard rail. I was issued a ticket for not being able to stay in my lane which made me really mad! It's not my fault that the state didn't plow the roads and I hit their guard rail. After I crashed, I stood on the other side of the road waiting for the cop to get to my crash. After about 5 minutes of standing there a red car slid on the ice and almost crashed right into me! She wasn't issued a ticket! I was told I got a ticket so that the guard rail could get fixed. I set up a court date because I wasn't going to pay the state for not doing something they should have already done. My court date was about a month ago. Sadly, I missed that court date because when I got up, I just thought I had to go to school and forgot about court. We called the courts and they said I had a warrant out and if I got pulled over, I would be arrested. I let my sister drive for a month until my next court date, which I thought was today. My mom had put it in her phone as today at 9:30 in the morning. When we got there, we were told that I was supposed to be there at 8:30 and I was too late now. We were told to call after two and set up another court date. I missed my tutoring with Gwen this morning because of it and I didn't even have it! My next court date is Thursday at 8:30 in the morning in Heber! That means I miss tutoring with Gwen again and I have to wake up early to be at the stupid court. I'm getting just a little sick of our court system!

2 comments:

  1. At least your alive!!! God Christian, be grateful!! ;) Just kidding. That sucks. But on the bright side, your blog looks really cool!
    Good luck with court!!

    ReplyDelete