Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh No!

Today was no bueno! I went to the ear doctor today to see if they could help me hear in my left ear again. Last time I was there they told me that I had fluid behind my eardrum that needed to dissipate. Turns out, there isn't any fluid in my ear. Instead, the little bone behind my eardrum appears to be broken! This means I can't hear out of my left ear until the bone is fixed, which involves surgery! I am scheduled to go into a doctor in Salt Lake that does this surgery all the time, but it's not until next month. So I am 50% deaf right now! If you are ever talking to me and I don't hear you or understand you, don't get mad. It's just my retarded ear. Hopefully things will get better soon!

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! luckly it can be fixed!!! Get better okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man dude im sorry but then you can always turn to the ear that is deff if someonr annoying is ever talking to you...haha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thanks guys! I have actually done that when my mom is talking about stuff I don't care about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No!! Prayers for you!! God will do what he pleases, all we can do is hope and pray!! At least other things are going good, right? God bless!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete