Sunday, April 3, 2011

Productive!

Well... Sunday is probably my favorite day of the week! I love being able to go to church, learn more about my God, be with people I care about and catch up with good friends. Today was a little different than most Sunday mornings. I woke up and got in the tub as usual, then when I came upstairs my dad was at our house cooking us breakfast and he had just scraped our driveway of the new snow. I was a little confused until I found out that the party my Mom was at last night was a little more fun for her than usual. She got pretty drunk and wasn't able to drive herself home. So my dad drove her car to his house and then took her home in his car. He had to come this morning so we would be able to go get her truck and drive to church. We ended up eating a late breakfast and kinda chillin out, so when we got to church we were half an hour late! I always feel weird sitting down when the sermon is already going on and people are trying to listen. Everyone just stares at you and it is awkward. The sermon was about being a giving person and was really good (at least of what we heard). After church we went to my Grandma's house to stop by and talk for a while. When we got there she said that she wanted to buy something for me because of my accident. I told her that they cut off my favorite Levi's in the event and she said she would buy me some new ones! I got on Ebay and found the same pair for only $32.00. When we went to buy them, we ended up being on one of my uncles accounts. He had bought a fair amount of things from Ebay in the past and when you buy things from Ebay you get "Ebay Bucks". The purchase ended up only costing $9! After we left her house we went over to my Dads house for some lunch. He had made us some good chili that was bowled in bread! It was delicious and I ate a lot of it. End of the day we just came home to relax and not do anything else. This has been quite a productive day for me seeing as I don't do much more than sit at home other days!

2 comments: