Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bad... Then Good

Well... Today I woke up like I normally do, around 8 'o clock. I then got myself to fall back asleep and then was woken up by my mom telling me that it was 9 and she was leaving to have coffee with a friend and that I needed to get up. At about 9:15 I got up and made some tea. I sat in my favorite chair for the morning just thinking and drinking tea for almost and hour! That was a good way to start the morning off. I then went downstairs to check my Facebook and started talking to my older sister Mikele. She told me that I should come up to Salt Lake some weekend and hang out with her cause I obviously get bored sitting at home. It was good to talk to her and catch up with her. I don't talk with her that much because she's a Salt Lake college kid that stays up there and I don't see her much. My mom came home and automatically told me I didn't wake up until 11 and I should have gotten up 2 hours ago. I didn't tell her that I just got up and sat and thought because she would have told me I had better things to do. I came upstairs and was just watching a little tv for no more than half an hour and my mom turned it off and told me I never do packet work and I needed to go do that right now. I told her I have been doing packet work every day and I have been reading two chapters! I went downstairs and finished another chapter. So I got to play on my computer and hang out. I worked on figuring out my senior project and just chilled on facebook. Later tonight Libby Burgon came over and we got to just talk and hang out and watch a movie! We watched Wild Wild West because she had never seen it. I love that movie, but I think she fell asleep after an hour. It was good getting to hang out with her and do something other than sit in my basement all night long. I'm so glad to have friends that will come visit and hang out with me. I'm just so grateful that God put all these people in my life that care about me and are good friends. Life is slowly starting to get a little more normal again other than the minor pain of having broken bones. I still have trouble sleeping because of my broken back, but I think it's getting better. I thank God every day for keeping me safe and giving me such a great life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment