Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Friendly Night

Well... Today was pretty low key and I didn't really do much other than I worked on packet stuff and watch the full 2nd season of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. It was actually nice not to have to go anywhere or do anything super important. My mom keeps nagging me about not ever doing anything productive during the day or things to help me in school. I don't think she understands all I do. She never watches what I'm doing and isn't even home a lot of the time so how can she say I don't do anything? Today I managed to work hard on packets, emailed people about my senior project and got our mail. I hung out with Ryan and we both watched Fullmetal as it's our favorite show. My mom was mad that I only watched tv all day and when I tried to say that I did packets and other stuff I ended up being very angry and yelling. I shouldn't have, but I was so tired of hearing her say things like that when I always do more than that. She thinks I act like a 4 year old that needs supervising all the time, but I am very independent and can accomplish a lot on my own. The night went better as I got to watch The Social Network with Kainen and Ryan. I never get tired of those movie nights with friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she means well. Just keep swimming, shit get better. Sounds like a super fun friday night!!

    ReplyDelete