Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Blogs Discontinuation

Yes yes, I realize that I haven't posted in a very long time! I have just been doing so much and getting so much done that I haven't had the thought or time to get on here and post a few words. Life is pretty much back to "normal". I don't know if you can call anyones life a normal life. After my fall I have really wanted to get as close to God as I can, because there is no knowing when you might have an accident and end up meeting him. I want to be as holy as I can, and I know I do and say a lot of bad things, but that is my sin kicking in and taking the best of me. I'm trying not to swear anymore or do any more bad things. I hear a lot of people talking about religion like it is a waste of time and you don't get to live the life you want. The way I see it, being the competitive and athletic person that  I am, it's just another challenge for me to try and concur and "win". I hope to be as close to God as I can humanly be because it is so important for me to hold close to God. He definitely saved me from terrible injuries and death after my fall so how can I not thank him by praising him and lifting his name up. Thank you God for everything you do for me and the amazing and wonderful life you have provided me with.

1 comment:

  1. Christian, you're so great. There are no other words for it.
    Every time I hear/read you talking like that, it inspires me to be better as well. Thanks so much for being such a great example! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete