Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Something Good Is On The Way!

Sometimes you just get that feeling inside that makes you happy no matter what happens to you. That's me right now! Granted, I did have a pretty bad day today just because I wasn't in the best mood when I woke up. Even though I probably acted pretty grumpy and was probably pretty rude, inside I was smiling. I can't even explain how happy I have been the last couple of weeks. I just smile and smile and smile. Hopefully a lot of you have noticed this. Can anyone guess this feeling? No seriously, I want to know. Oh wait... I do know.  I've had my fair share of this feeling. Not just with friends and family, but objects and activities. It's called love. I know you've all heard this a million times, but the world could use a little more love. I see a lot of hate going on. I see it on the web, in school, between friends, and yes, even in church. I feel that more than people trying to actually hate a person, they are trying to look better than that person. I can't even count how many comments I've seen on Youtube videos that say things like, "This sucks, I am so much better!" or "This is so stupid!" and a whole lot of name calling going on. It's almost like you can't walk around without seeing it all around you. I have given out a lot of hate myself though, so I can't call myself better than anyone else. I guess it just took a little bit of growing up for me to realize that hate just makes everything worse. God never hated, and that's how I want to try and act. I know I can't be like God, but I can try. So my advice to everyone... All those people you hate, and talk bad about, and call names, show them a little love. I am trying to mend broken relationships, keep common ones good, and excel in my new relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment